Our Government Release Many vacancies Every Year of Govt jobs after 10th Pass With Good Salary for fill empty seat . And If You Searching For 10th pass govt job in india Then You are At Right Place , Here I Will Tell about best govt jobs after 10th class, Government Release Job vacancies in two level called state level and all india level.
Govt jobs after 10th Pass Good Salary
The Government Job are offered by various departments, offices, and ministries across the Country and 10th pass government job are available in various sector such such as Banking , Defence , police , Army,Railway as
|In Sector||10th Pass Govt Job|
|Railway||Group C posts, Group D posts, Trackman, Helper, Assistant Points Man, Safaiwala / Safaiwali, Gunman, Peon, Clerk, Ticket collector etc.|
|Banking||Clerk, Customer Support, Assistant.|
|Defence/Police||Constable, Forestman, Drivers, Fireman etc.|
Now We Know About Every Field one by One In Every field Jobs in Frequency .
10th Pass Govt Job In Railways
Railway Release vacancy for 10th pass in Group C and Group d posts so first we need to know what is group c and group d in railways.
All the Central government jobs in India will be divided into 4 groups.
- Group-A : These posts carry Higher Administrative and Executive responsibilities
- Group-B : These are the middle management posts
- Group-C : These are supervisory posts
- Group-D : The remaining posts
What is Group C ?
Group c is a post in railways as supervisory post ,and The job are In Group C Are Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical and Signal & Telecommunication, the Senior Section Engineers, Junior Engineers ,Technicians ,Loco Pilots, Assistant Loco Pilots, Guards, Booking Clerks, Train Ticket Examiners, Chief Ticket Examiners, Assistant Station Master, Station Master, come under Group-C.
The Salary Of Group C workers is 18000 to 46000.
Salary Of PRB NTPC
|Junior Clerk Typist||Rs. 19900/-|
|Senior Commercial Ticket Clerk||Rs. 29200/-|
|Senior Clerk cum Typist||Rs 29200/-|
What Is Group D ?
The Other Remaining Post After Group A , B And C are come in group D.
So This is All About Group c and d now we know how to apply and what is qualification /age for railways job in group c and group d posts.
What is Qualification and age limit for group c ?
For Group eligibility you need to pass class 10th or 12 and the age varies from 30-33 years depending upon the social status of the person.
How To Apply For Railways Group C Jobs ?
You Have Two Way To Apply For Railway Job first offline and online , for offline you can easily visit your nearest shop who apply for a jobs and provide your details and for online follow these steps :-
Steps :1 – Visit Indian Railway Official Site or click here
Steps :2 – And Click On Apply Now from the last You Can See In Image
Step :3 – Fill Your Details In Form Name Email id and Mobile number and click on Submit Button. Your Form is Successfully Submitted.
And For Other Posts – Trackman, Helper, Assistant Points Man, Safaiwala / Safaiwali, Gunman, Peon, Clerk, Ticket collector etc. – The Process Are Same You Can take a help of google for more details.
10th Pass Govt job in Banking
These Three Job Are Avaible For Class 10th pass in banking field
- Customer Support
How To Become Clerk in Bank
Every bank Release her vacancy for clerk , at current time 01 august 2020 Bank of india release 31,540 Clerk Vacancies You Can See Details Below
|Company Name||Bank of India|
|No of Posts||14 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 11,765 – Rs. 31,540/-Per Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||16/08/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Across India|
This Details is always same only change happening in date .
How To Apply For Banking Clerk Exam
Steps :1 – Goto Official Site of bankofindia.co.in and
Steps :2 – Click on Career from header menu or click here
And Click On job link Which You Want Apply
Step :3 – Fill the form and click on submit button.
Govt job after 10th in Defence
In Defence Field These Various Job Are Avaible for 10th and 12th pass
How To Become Constable
To become a police constable you need to fullfill his requirment
|1||UR/OBC/SC||168 cm||152 cm|
|2||ST||160 cm||147 cm|
Age – You Can Apply For a police constable between 18 years to 22 years of age.
Physical Standards: Male candidates should be able to run for a distance of 4.8 KM in 27 (Twenty Seven) minutes in one chance.
Female candidates should be able to run for a distance of 2.4 KM in 16 (Sixteen) minutes in one chance.
How To Apply For Polic Constable
If You Want To Apply For Police constable then you need to wait for vacancy released date, when our govt release vacancie for police constable then you can apply.
For Know Alert when govt release police vacancy visit – https://livejobnews.in
and for more information search on google ” Police Constable Vacancy in 2020″
Why Peaple Select Government Job
The Most of peaple choose government job specially in India ‘s rural area , HePrimary Job Choice Is Government job so now we know why peaple select govt job and what is its advantage.
Advantage of Govt. Job
- Job Security – Government Provide Job Security in All Government Job ,in private sector the manager or owner removed you from your job anytime but in government job you have job security in different criteria like age , working time and others. when you fullfilled your criteria you got retired.
- Paid For Holidays – In Private Sector You Get Paid Only For your working day , worker doses not get any paid for his holiday or other vacation , but in government sector you also get paid for your holidays and vacations.
- Medical allowance – Indian government bears the medical expenses for the best of the medical facilities for central government employees and their family . Government employee can take benefit easily under the central government health scheme (CGHS ) Scheme.
- Guarnteed Monthaly Salary – In Many Job You Manager does give you your salary at the time but in govt job you get your salary monthaly without any convens. and you don’t need to request your to other for your salary you get fixed and guranteed wages on monthaly.
- Status In Society – In Our Country Who does not want to gain respect & status in society and Government Employee Get good reputation in our society . Everyone Give Your Example for his children
Government Jobs is most secured and highest paying jobs for 10th pass and 12th pass candidates. so that was Best Job sector for 10th 12th Pass . Many govt job you get after degree and graduation example – IAS , PCS, NDA This Jobs are Highest paying government job in india
In This Post You Know About Best Govt Job After 10th pass and what is process of apply for job and also about is qaulification. if you have any query and want to ask question related to this post you can ask in comment . And Keep Visiting
And If You Want To Read Our next post so subsribe our blog by email form below and below we given the link of our other post view by click on it