Hello Guys , Today We Will Learn How To Book Retiring Room at railway station Online Through irctc . You Can book Irctc retiring room in very cheap price . If you are Going to book a room in hotel or any other place for wait a train it consume many time and also charges of their room is much expensive compare to railway retiring room. Due To This Irctc Provide This Facility For Their Passengers to wait a train . The Charges Of Irctc retiring room is according to room , They Provide Ac Room , Non Ac Room and single or double bed room , So They charges less price for Non Ac and Single Bed Room and Charge high For Ac And Double bed room. So Lets Know How To Book retiting Room Online. Befor That We Need To Know What Is retiriing room and what is requirement To Book A retiring room at railway station.
What Is Railway Retiring Room ?
Railway Retiring Room are room which are available on railway stations for passengers to wait a train . It Provide Ac and non Ac Room With single ,double and Dormitory type of bed rooms. Railway Retiring Room Are Available in 600 railways station across in india.
Now We Know What is requirment To book a retiring room at railway station online
Neccessary Things /Requirement To Book Retiring Room
- You Must Have A Confirm Ticket – A Confirm Ticket is compulsory for book a retiring without confirm ticket you can’t book a retiring room at anywhere. You can Also book a retiring room With RAC Ticket.
- Book Before Your Journey Or While Travelling
- Online Payment Option To Pay – You can Pay For retiring room via debit card , credit card and other wallet app like Bhim Upi, Phonepay and Netbanking.
- Valid Id Proof – This Is also a important things If you don’t have a any id proof ,you cant book a room. So Please Sure You Have A id or not before going to book a retiring room.
How To Book Retiring Room at railway station
For Book Irctc Railway Retiring Room Follow These Steps
- Goto Irctc Official Website irctc.co.in And Click On Stays Button From Top Bar and
- Click on Retiring room from below menu , You Can See Process in Below Image
- After Click on Retiring Room You Have Open A Diolog Box For Booking First They Ask You To Login If You Have A Irctc Id And Password You can Simply login or you have another option that is guest login if you dont have irctc id and pass you do guest login in guest login they ask Your Email id and mobile number in guest login .
- Now Another Diolog box Is opened On Your Screen You Can See In Image Below They Ask For Pnr Enter Your Pnr Number Click On Search Button.
- After Clicking on Search You Can See Your Ticket Details on your screen Choose Your Station Station Where You Want To Book A Retiring Room Source Station – Station From You Start Your Journey Destination Station – Last Station Where You Leave A Train. Choose A Station If You Want To Book A retiring room at source station so click on source station .
- Now Select Your Room Type Ac Status – Ac room or non Ac room , Check in date , check out date , bed type – Single , double or dormitory bed , Quata – general , ladies and general male. You can choose a retiring room type according to you.
- Click On Check Avaibility Button and click on Ok form Popup ,Now You can see a new page on your screen select No in GST details And select your room from given rooms. you can understand from below image , Co1 is Room no. , Dormitory is bed type you can see time and date with charges , they charge 157 rs for 12hour , room is on first floor with non ac , common toilet, indian toilet and locker. Select your room and click on proceed and ok from popup.
- Now You Need To Fill Your Details In passengener detail section . The Required details are First name , last name, email id , mobile number , country ,state , city ,Valid id proof etc fill your personal details and click on Proceed Button.
- After clicking on Proceed button you go on summary section review your details and room price and Tick on I accept terms and condtion and then click on make payment button.
- Now You redircted on Payment page , choose your desirable payment system and click on Make payment. When Your Ticket booking got Successfully , They send your ticket on your mail id .
So This Was A procees to Book Retiring Room at railway station online. Now We know Some Addition Details About Railway retiring room.
How to book retiring room offline
If you want to book retiring room offline so follow these steps
step:1 Visit Your nearest Railway station where retiring room are availble at station.
step:2 Goto on Ticket counter and talk him about retiring room Mostly Retiring room is managed by On duty TE of the station.
Step:3 Give Your Pnr Details to Him and Pay retiring room charges
Step:4 They Booked Your Ticket .
Where Is Retiring Room Situated on Station ?
Retiring Room Situated on Railway station at plateform Number 1 . This Is Not A public Waiting Room You Need To Pay For Retiring Room.
What is dormitory bed ?
Dormitory Bed is a bed where large on of bed room are available in sequence and its charges is also less than other bed room types.
What is Minimum And Maximum Time Of Retiring Room ?
You Can book A retiring room for 12 hour minimum and 48 hour maximum at railway station.
How I Know On Which Station Retiring Room Available ?
Railway Provided retiring Room For passengers On 600 Railway station across the india. You Can Check This List On Erail ‘s Official Website . Popular Station Where retiring Room Are Availables.
- MUMBAI CENTRAL
- NEW DELHI
- LUCKNOW NR
- LUDHIANA JN
- GORAKHPUR JN
How to book Retiring Room at delhi railway station
The process of booking a retiring room at every staion is there are no changes in retiring room booking process at any station . allahabad ,nizamuddin ,bhopal, udaipur, chennai central etc . Same process for all station .
In The Last
I hope You Like This Article On How to book Retiring Room at railway station , We share this type of helpfull article on this blog . You can reed our other article
And You Have Any Question Related To This Post You Can Ask In Comment I will try to reply your question soon. If You want To Know Alert of our next article by mail so you have a option to subscribe our website by email.